So NS is over...what is there for me to do...the answer is nothing.I have nothing to do for the next 6months.If you were to count from the day SPM ended...it would be exactly 10months since I last went to school....10freaking months!!!!Never do you get a holiday like that in your life.10months doing absolutely nothing constuctive.Morning....wake up at noon...have breakfast/lunch.Watch bloomberg and from 2pm onwards till 7pm....play Command&Conquer 3:Tiberium Wars,Warhammer 40000,Company of Heroes,Battlefield 2142 and after dinner, go on9 and see if there's anybody I can bug on the Internet.Its either i'm in front of the computer or the TV.
Life couldn't be more boring and relaxing than this.The only time i'll get this much time in my life is when I retire.In about a few days time the remainder of my friends would have started form 6 and will be back into the hectic school routine.But for me...life will still be slow paced and boring.Right now I think there would be a few people who think i'm crazy for saying how boring 10months of holiday can be.But really....10months of holiday can kill you slowly.I lost count on how many times i've played Call of Duty that I can remember the whereabouts of every single Nazi solider in the game.Its in times like these that I desperately need a few new First Person Shooters.
The only time when I get to go out with my friends are during the weekends and roughly half of the gang will only turn out due to their studies.It kinda sucks when you only see half of your friends to turn out when you were expecting 3/4 of them.So now...all I got to do is to count the days till 8th of September from that day on i'll be spending roughly 6years of my life abroad.
Friday, May 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment