Saturday, June 09, 2007

2 months plus to go

summer time....

Its June now...how time flies.Not too long ago I was suffering in a stupid NS camp in Kulim...and it seems like it was only yesterday when I sat for my SPM exam and got crappy results.Soon September will come...and i'll be embarking on a journey away from home,friends,my bed,marcus,my computer,Initial D and Yes Sir!! at CYC arcade...kinda sucks.


2 more months before I leave...can't believe that my 10 month long holidays are coming to an end.sigh.Die liao la...by the time go back to school all rusty liao...need WD-40 to help lubricate my brain.

i lost me brain :)

And to make matters worst....I just found out that I haven't even done my UK visa yet...and my IELTS!!!!How am I going to enter in to college without an IELTS score yet alone enter the country with out a VISA.Shyte!!!


Small Little Kancil

Things kinda suck now adays.Need to release sienness or else i'll ki siao.Zhe,Wundy,Derek...kia i'll wait for you at Jelutong Expressway and then we race to Batu Feringghi.I take my SLK,Zhe you borrow Joly SLK,Derek and Wundy borrow your neighbour's SLK and we go racing.


Life sucks too when you got nothing to do...

p/s: Forgot zhe is stuck in inti...never mind...still got Mr.D and Wundy ;)

No comments: