Saturday, December 01, 2007

Christmas Dinner 2007

The college had a Christmas dinner last night...lots of nice food served during the dinner, there was roast beef, roast pork, turkey and the most important of all lamb shank!! The lamb was absolutely wonderful...for the past 3 months I have been eating the same type of food till you get so sick and tired of it.Tonight was good...and at least we got to drink wine xD

NS gang + hongkie

Me and my hongkie neighbours

After having a bottle of wine to drink...and everyone feeling a lil "hot" inside....the photo taking session began

Me and Alex (not eww) with ( Ultraman hair ) Robin at the back


left to right : Sunkist ( yes,he was named after sunkist orange juice ) Anton (who looks like borat) Tunde ( from Nigeria ) and limpek ( from an island that looks like a tor toi )

Geng Malaysia....we support you Anwar!!!!

Emmy from Shanghai....my classmate in economics class

I have no idea who she was but she insisted on taking a picture with me....so.....

Nicky from Subang....classmate in econs

Francesca from Milan...classmate for all subjects except econs

After that everyone went to the disco and got drunk...I was fortunate enough to step on someone's puke...yuck!!!Spent 15mins cleaning my shoe because of that...curse you stupid russians.These are the pictures I have at the moment with me...there should be more coming up by next week xD

1 comment:

piggytails said...

you need a hair cut!!
muahahhahaa