Monday, March 12, 2007

B-A-C-K for good...

Well...well...what do you know,3months has come and gone in a blink of an eye.It was as if Jan the 1st was yesterday and I can still recall the very first day I set foot into Kem PLKN Bukit Besar.For 3 whole months I was isolated from the outside world,I knew nothing except for the things happening inside the camp walls.When I came back after my 3month stint in Kulim,I find that most of my friends has changed or is it me that has changed?Its like my timeline with them hasn't really changed since the day we left high school,but now I sense that there seems to be a void or a gap inside them.Many things happened during those 3months and now I have some catching up to do on the news and gossips concerning my friends.

Life now is BORING(can't belive I said that)maybe its because i'm used to the hectic routine inside the camp.To think back on the days when I was in camp,I now miss the times when we did our afternoon physical activities.Currently my afternoons are aimless and boring...i've got nothing to do but to stare at screens.I'm starting to become like alex now before he left for Melbourne.

I got my SPM results today...I did quite okay in it,I really wasn't expecting to get that kind of grades,actually I was ecpecting much worse that what i've got.For those who did well I would like to congratulate them and for those who didn't do that well,cheer up and start over again.Failure is the first step to success...thats another thing I learnt when I was in camp.

Right now i'm at a crossroad....i've got my results and now I must choose my path that will determine how i'm going to life my life for the next 40years.Its a big descission that I must make...I can't afford to make any mistakes in my descission,because if I do there's no turning back and i might end up living the next 40years of my life in missery.My parents had already paid the fees for concord College which cost a bomb...roughly RM70k for half a term only!!!I could buy a Honda City with that ammount of money...Jeez!!!So it looks like i'm going to UK in September for my A-Levels.Right now,i'm really thinking of going to Trinity College in April for their fast track programe and meet up with Alex there,but heck my mind is in a mess and I can't think straight.I dunno what to do or what to think...all i'm going to do right now is to enjoy my week and then decided on my future later....

No comments: