WARNING...THE FOLLOWING POST CONTAINS EXPLICIT CONTENTS
My sisters went shopping in Island Plaza and when they came back they passed this to me.Apparently some salesgirl gave this to them
Extreme MAN??WTH?!!!Your solution to a longer , bigger and better life??Wah...some kind of programme on how to earn more money and become a big shot isit??Not having a single clue on what this leaflet is all about my curiosity took over and this is what I saw....
Reading through this leaflet I discovered some interesting facts like : Massage your private parts for 40days( with their "special" coconut medicine) and you'll get a longer penis?!?!SWT!!!92% of women are attracted to bigger size penis???WTF!!!!!There are 6,666 veins in a man's penis!!!KNNCCB!!!!I thought there were 8,888!!!!!
Well if there's a leaflet for 'him'...there's bound to be one for 'her'
LOOSE FEELING...now that's interesting.lol.I wonder if you'll have to drink that herbal medicine or massage them for 40days??LOL
Amazing isn't it...The wonders of traditional herbal medicine =)



No comments:
Post a Comment