Wednesday, August 08, 2007

30days and counting....


So it all comes down to this...after 9months of pure relaxation...it comes down to just 30days.I haven't been in the mood for blogging these days cause i'm now in shopping mood XD.You're bound to find me either at Gurney Plaza or Queensbay Mall from 1-5pm.So far i've packed at least 12kg of clothes,5kg of books and stationary,3pairs of shoes and that just leave me with 10kg for other things.I'm sure my bags will be over weight during check in but what to do...lol.

view of my college from above



Fortunately I have transport to my college cause if I don't i'll die!!!Just imagine trying to carry 3 big bags up and down the train multiply by the number of interchange stops you have to make and then on to the bus then taxi by yourself.I'll go crazy even before I start my studies.




6 miles in the middle of nowhere

So its still 30days to go and the final countdown begins...currently my things are only 30% packed and ready and I still have lots to buy on my list.So till then...T.T.F.N. (tata for now)


p/s: Guest, :p and C please identify yourself....and yes I AM QUAI LAN...do you have a problem with that?

No comments: