Saturday, September 15, 2007

Life so far

Man I look so ghey with that pink dolphin

First and foremost why I hate yp guys.Did you know how much trouble you gave me at immigration with that thing.The way you stuffed that animal made it near impossible for me to take out my files and important documents to the immigration officer.I was holding up the queue and British people hate people holding up queues.Secondly,I had to take that stupid thing out in front of 1000people in that immigration floor because they thought I may have hidden drugs in it...after all Malaysia has lots of drug addicts right?So thanks to you guys I lots of unpleasant memories of my first few hours in London.



Alton Towers front view

Well...today I went to Alton Towers,the biggest theme park in UK.Had fun there and at the same time lost quite a number of brain cells too.haha.I sat on Oblivion...a ride that drops you 90degrees in to a black pit and lets your body experience 4.5G's of force on your body.Before they drop you,your cab stops just at the edge for about 3 seconds intensifying the tensions building up in your body.Its a intense and freaky ride but not really that satisfying because it was a bit too short.The other ride i sat was Rita:Queen of speed...they have this steam catapult that launches you from0-100kph in 2 seconds...now thats fast.When u first get launched you can feel your brain going to the back of your skull and during the first turning thats when you feel the full force of 5G's and I tell you that was really fun.Took lots of pictures there put they are all in Robin's camera and he's too lazy to upload them to me...so at the moment these pics will have to do.

This is Oblivion

This is what you see from the top and the sign says Don't Look Down!!!

Happy falling

Just came back from Alton Towers,tired and sleepy...lost lots of neurons...don't really know how can I study now.lol.There's a disco later,don't feel like going although Robin wants me to go to the pub with him...might go but it depends on Robin and how he persuades me to go.lol.Go there and look see at pretty "things" hahaha.

No comments: