Thursday, September 06, 2007

So long fellas....

This will be my last post.I'll be leaving for U.K. on Saturday night.I'm taking the 8pm flight to KLIA and then catch the 11.30pm flight to Heathrow and I'll arrive there at 6am local time ( 1pm Malaysian time ).Hope I don't catch the wrong plane or else I might end up in somewhere in the middle of Siberia.This blog might be stagnant for god knows how long but please DO flood my cbox so that it wouldn't look that dead.Yes Zhe...I know you're very egar to flood my cbox with spam...you can start doing it everyday from September 9th onwards.LOL.

So before I leave,i'll leave each of my friends a simple message

Ian Yi
Don't eat so much chocolate la...its time to go on diet.You said you're going to lose weight after I leave,now i'm leaving so you better lose some weight or else i'll ask maxx to cubit you.bluek!!!

HC
Don't always blame ppl's heart is like taufu la...later you turn in to a taufu then you know.

Maxx
Sista Maxx...make sure Ian Yi goes on diet...and if she doesn't, go and cubit her.I hate you too and i'm not a drama person okay.

Ming Siew
You're not bagak nor are you sagak...stop thinking you're a malay or will end up with a malay.Don't be too sad about Chelsea la....support Liverpool instead.hehehe.

Gaby
I certify you free from Excessive Compulsive Disorder virus...may you be virus free and don't be so lazy.Drive yourself to tuition la.

Hui Fang

Sifu not here to teach you liao...you'll have to learn "the way" from those who are around you.Learn from them and may the force be with you.hahahhahahahhahahah.P/S:I still haven't forgotten about the ice kacang you still owe me.

Derek
Derek...I wanted to tell this to you for a long time...Wo Ai Ni Derek!!!!!hahahahaaha.

Zhe Hao
Love your Proton...add some flame stripes to your car and put a Manchester United logo on top of your car's bonnet.Put a turbocharger in your engine too.

Xin Lin
I go there practice pool first then when I come back we can go and pawn Tun Lee.lol.

LBS
Brawther....if you want any jersey must tell me at least 6 months before hand.

LeeCH
I noe CLHS got has no talent now but don't become a desperado like someone...hahahahahahah!!!

Jon Choong

See ya in Deutschland mate and remember our Vatican trip in 2009

Christopher
Go study la...from Disted change to MBS just for the sake of girls....haih =.="'

Wen Hoong
One day we shall Initial D again...lets hope it will be Initial D 6 by then...xD

Ah Fong
Tai kor....I miss you,come to Penang and find me one day.All the best and take care.

OSK
Fabregas is good but Torres is better...jump ship and support Liverpool.hehehe.

Jessica

Siao char bo...i've no money to chia you at KFC la...if you still want it you can buy yourself a ticket to UK and i'll chia you KFC in London.

Joanna
All the best to you in form 6 and enjoy Mr.Woo's tuition.hahaha.

Jaslyn
Eh dai siu jie...you still owe me an ice cream.Next time when I come back you're going to be my driver.No excuse...hehe xD Good luck and all the best in your mock,trials,real,whateverthey'recalled exams.Say bye to Snow and Jess for me.lol.

Lynette
Don't be so char la...walk also can fall down,some more fall down in front of everybody and don't always talk to your "angel"...must study also ler.haha.Joking nia.P/S:haunt me lar...i'm waiting for you =P

Keh Jun
Ah Kong chao liao lo...one more thing,your world doesn't just revolve around 1 person,its been a year now...move on with life and i'm not going to buy you a teddy bear.

Shin Yong
Your dictionary is not going to be here dee...you better find a replacement.All the best in your exams.

and last but not least


Marcus Tan
Bye bye fat bum...don't miss me too much yea.Eat well and don't be so food-minded la.I miss you :)

for those of you who didn't have their names up here...its not that i've forgotten about you,its just that I didn't have enough time to type all my freinds names out.

For those whom I have bullied and luaned with before...i'm sorry if I said anything harsh ,

till then T.T.F.N (Ta~Ta~For~Now)

This may sound like a will...prehaps it is a will...who knows what might happen?

No comments: