Monday, November 19, 2007

Christmas is coming

Christmas is just only a month away and christmas decoration are popping up everywhere....


Shrewsbury town is starting to get into the festive mood.....sales are starting to sprout out like wild mushrooms after a torrential rain but these christmas sales are nothing compared to our Malaysian mega sales. Don't expect to get any discount rates above 50% because as far as I have seen...the higest discount rates here are only 30%....so kiam siap wan these ang mohs.lol.

Tomorrow I get to do some christmas decorating in my class room. My chemistry teacher promised to take my class to town for some christmas shopping and my physics teacher is going to chia us a xmas dinner terms and conditions apply :( xD Now where do you find teachers like that back in Malaysia??hahah!!! Chinese New Year want to visit them also cannot....lol.


It snowed yesterday which was really F-U-N!!!!Gosh...first time playing with real snow was so fun!!!We Malaysian guys spent 5minutes wearing shirts and shorts standing under the snow until we couldn't tahan anymore and wore proper clothes.hahaha.Actually it was raining that afternoon then suddenly the rain stopped and then it started snowing.I looked out from my window and it really looked like a scene from the movies =)Playing with snow is certainly great fun except for the cold numb fingers you get from making snowballs and your wet soaked clothes.lol.I had to soak my fingers in hot water for 15mins before blood started to flow into my fingers again.lol.

Anyway, when I woke up this morning this is what I saw.....

Winter with snow is 100% beautiful xD though I do wish that ____was right here now playing snow with me :(

No comments: