2007 came and left and now its 2008.It was exactly a year ago when I was cursing myself why did I ever choose to go for NS?Tomorrow will be the 1st anniversary of me shaving my head totally bald.I celebrated my birthday in NS, was kinda awkward moment for me celebrating a birthday in a canteen surrounded with loads of people that you have no idea who they were; and not long after that Alex went to Aussie to Aussie-nize himself.
March came and NS ended and thus began 6 month journey of total lepak-ness.Life couldn't be more relaxing than those 6 months.How I missed those days :) Alex came back in April...went out with him to McD and someone I least expected to see saw me but was too busy eating and lansi to say hi.You know who you are ; ) Then again sometime in June I met someone whom I least expected to see, but at least this someone was nice enough to say hi : ) Played F.E.A.R sometime in June too which made a lasting impact on me...can't wait for the next installment of F.E.A.R to come out next year I hope xD
Before you knew it, August was over and September came. It was time for me to leave this little island that i've been calling home for 18years and 7months to some foreign land which is cold,dark and wet all year round...a place where you'll have to learn how to fend for yourself or in other words learn to grow up.I keep on hearing things like studying abroad is wonderful,its superb,its exciting but in reality studying abroad is nothing like what you imagined especially when you are smacked in the middle of nowhere with annoying people around you and you have some attachments back at home.December came and I was finally back at home...celebrated Christmas with my family and now its time to go back to a far far away land.
Looking back on last year, things were not always smooth and happy.I've received terrible news regarding some people I knew who are suffering with illness and I don't think i'll be able to see them when I come back in June.But life must go on no matter what happens.In terms of personal achievements I feel that I have achieved a lot especially during the middle of the year.It was also the first time I made someone cry and I stress that it isn't a personal achievement.All that I want to say is that it wasn't planned and I didn't mean too.
Now then with just 3 days to go...I shall enjoy my life these 3 days before I return to my sucky college life as robin would say, there better be hot girls for January intake or else we are doomed.Have a good year too everyone and god bless.
Wednesday, January 02, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment