"Ling...I'm sorry...I want to explain it to you.I'm really sorry..."
Who the heck is Ling??Aww...he must have done something BAD to piss Ling off.I knew that the message wasn't intended for me,most probably he sent it to the wrong person.But after 5 mins,he sent another message:
"Ling....why you never reply??I'm sorry...I just wanna explain it to you"
Lolz...so I chap siao him and continued to sleep.After another 5 mins...he called my number and again I ignored it and went back to dreamland.Another 5 mins went by,and he called again...This fella kept calling every 5 mins....I even lost count on how many times he called.He must have been a very good student during moral class...Dia mengamalkan nilai kerajinan.Dia mempunyai semangat kegigihan,kecekalan dan tidak berputus asa.This fella made me

This has got to stop.So the next time he called me again,I answered the phone and here's how our "little'' conversation went.
WARNING:
THE FOLLOWING CONVERSATION CONTAINS UNHEALTHY ELEMENTS
VIEWER'S DISCRETION IS ADVISED
THE FOLLOWING CONVERSATION CONTAINS UNHEALTHY ELEMENTS
VIEWER'S DISCRETION IS ADVISED
Guy:Hello...Ling?Why you never reply me or answer my calls?
Me:Eh, do you know what time is it now??You gila is it call call call from 1 to 3 in the morning.
Guy:Eh?!!Who are you??Where's Ling?
*ah..time for some fun*
Me:You don't need to worry about Ling.Ling don't want to talk to you anymore so you can stop calling her.
Guy:Who the farking hell are you??Why are you with Ling??
*Oh shit!!!Must be the boyfriend calling!!Gai!!*
Me:Eh,motherfarker,you watch your mouth okay!!LEMA LE I'm not from hell...you should go to hell yourself for what ever you did to Ling.Who am I is none of your farking business.
Guy:You cheebye lar....let me talk to Ling now.
*Wah...this fella wanna play rough is it??*
Me:KNNCCB...Cheebye your head lar.GAMOLAN lar you,I tell you she dun wanna talk to you dee...Mahai eh lu...people tell you the first time she dun wanna talk to you you still dun wanna listen.Kao Sai...And I don't have a cheebye...you can go get one if you like...motherfarkerchaocheebye.
Guy:Sorry..sorry.Please...let me talk to Ling
Me:I tell you most solemnly,Ling is now asleep.You want to talk what bullshit to her talk tomorrow!!You thing Ah Ling prostitute is it??Syok syok can call for service??Mahai eh lu!!!!
*Silence for a while*
Guy:Its urgent...I need to explain something to her
Me:Fine...tell me then i'll tell her in the morning (if I do remember).
Guy:eh...this is private wan
Me:Fine then...then you can go tell her yourself in the morning...
Guy:Please...just wake her up for me
Me:Her father ask you to stop calling her now so you can go SAO PEI now
Guy:Father??err...wait...is this 016-4******??
*oh shoots...he suspects something...gai!!*
Me:NO!!!And boss...Good luck with Ling
*Hang up*
Well....I could have told him that it was the wrong number in the first place but since I was so tulan....I wanted to waste some of his credit. =P So the moral of this story is...if you pissed your girl off...don't call cause its most likely she won't pick it up.Just go to her house and explain what ever it is face to face even if her dad come out with a meat cleaver and threatens to chop you up.



No comments:
Post a Comment